Thank you for using Website/Mobile Application (referred as WEBSITE) of Dr. Saurin Shah. The Product is developed by JSHealthtech LLP/ Shashank Patel (referred as Developers) and intended to be used for Patients of Dr. Saurin Shah (referred as Dr. SS) for (a) appointment booking/ rescheduling (b) Tele/Video Consultation & (c) Storing and exchange of medical records during such personal interaction.
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing the Website.
Terms & Conditions of Use
- By accessing and using Website (created to transmit, store, retrieve or display health related data/information of individuals for consultation or opinion of Dr. Saurin Shah), you agree not to use this Website for any other unauthorized information/data storage and retrieval. Dr. SS reserves the right to modify the Agreement from time to time without prior notice to you. Dr. SS reserves the right to cancel or suspend operation of this Website at any time, for any reason and without prior notice and shall not be held liable for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of any of its services or contents of the Website at any time, for any reason and without prior notice.
- You agree that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account username and password, and you acknowledge and agree that you, and not Dr. SS, are wholly responsible for all activities that occur during the usage of the Website by you or any representative or agent, acting on your behalf, under your account.
- You agree that only you are responsible for all information (including medical history, laboratory reports or hospital data and records, including images of your medical records) that is created, transmitted, stored, displayed or deleted by, from, or within your account. Dr. Saurin Shah shall have no liability or obligation to warrant any of the information created, transmitted, stored, displayed or deleted from your account.
- The smooth functioning of Website/Mobile Application depends on Internet speed of patient and/or Dr. Saurin Shah. Dr. SS or developers are not an Internet service provider and is not responsible for loss of connectivity or inability to connect for telehealth/video consultations
- Dr. SS or his affiliate or employee reserves the right to suspend, terminate and/or delete your account information and your access to the Website/Mobile Application if we determine, in our sole discretion, that you are in violation of the Agreement or using the Website to store information other than medical records, or are in violation of any applicable, state or local laws.
- The medical advice or opinion given by Dr. Saurin Shah on this Website is advice or judgment based on information provided by you. For more precise evaluation or in case of any ambiguity/ doubt, you may need to consult him in person if needed.
- Dr. Saurin Shah reserves the right to change the fees for their telehealth consultations at any time without prior notice or intimation
- Although there are reasonable efforts made to safeguard data and privacy of users while teleconsultation but there are some limitations or risk associated with it for example:
- loss of records from failure of computer or mobile or other device;
- power failures with loss of communication; and
- invasion of electronic records by outsiders.
- You agree and permit Dr. SS or his affiliate or employee to review your medical records. You also permit Dr. SS/ his designated associate to enter/upload prescription or your medical records/ reports on website. You understand that reasonable measures have been taken to safeguard your medical information but no computer or phone system is totally secure. Dr. SS recognizes your privacy and will not release information to anyone without your written authorization or as required or permitted by law.
- You understand that you have all the following rights with respect to telehealth consultations:
Free Choice. You have the right to withhold or withdraw your consent to telehealth consultations at any time without affecting your right to future care or treatment. Access to Information. You have the right to request a copy of all medical information transmitted during a telehealth consultation.
Confidentiality. You understand that no information or images from such personal interaction which identify you will be disclosed to other entities without your consent, unless otherwise permitted by law.
- All information is transmitted over such medium is beyond control of Dr. SS or developers. Accordingly, Dr. Saurin Shah or developer assumes no responsibility for, or relating to, delay, failure, interruption or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of this Website or mobile application
- You agree to hold harmless and indemnify Dr. SS, his affiliates or employees or partners OR developers, from and against any third party claim arising from or in any way related to medical related data and records and your use of the website, or any violation of this agreement or any other actions connected with your use of this website, including any liability or expense arising from all claims, losses, damages (actual and consequential), suits, judgments, settlements, litigation costs and reasonable attorneys’ fees, of every kind and nature.
- Copyright and Service/Trademarks.
All content (like text, photographs, video, documents, graphics, logos, trademarks, and data etc.) included on this Website, are proprietary of Dr. SS. You are authorized only to use the Website for personal interaction with Dr. Saurin Shah and are not authorized to reproduce, sell or exploit the Website/ Mobile Application or content of the Website for commercial purposes.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES.
You expressly understand and agree that your use of website is at your sole risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or mobile or other device or loss of data. Dr. SS, his affiliates or employees or partners or developers does not warrant that the operation of website/mobile application and/or the cloud services will be completely secure or uninterrupted. Dr. SS, his affiliates or employees or partners or developers shall have no liability for any such delays or interruption.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Under no circumstances shall Dr. SS, his affiliates or employees or partners or developers be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, exemplary or consequential damages of any kind or nature whatsoever. Maximum liability for any damages arising out its services, shall be limited to refund of charges with in 3 (three) months from last consultation as per the discretion of Dr. SS.
- You acknowledge that you are providing Your Personal Information out of Your free will.
- You have the option not to provide us the Personal Information sought to be collected. If You do not provide Your Personal Information or if You withdraw the consent at any point in time, Dr. SS or his affiliate or employee will have the option not to fulfill the purposes for which the said Personal Information was sought and it may restrict You from using the Website.
WHAT INFORMATION IS COLLECTED FROM YOU?
- Birth date or age
- Email address
- Financial information such as Bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details;
- Physical, physiological and mental health condition;
- Medical records and history
- Login ID and password,
- Website may also collect information other than Personal Information. Such information may be stored in server logs. Such Non-Personal Information would NOT help us to identify you personally. Such Information may include
- Your usage details such as time, frequency, duration and pattern of use, features used and the amount of storage used
- Master and transaction data and other data stored in your user account
- Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, referring URL, files accessed, errors generated, time zone, operating system and other visitor details collected in our log files.
- HOW WEBSITE COLLECT INFORMATION?
- The methods by which website collect Your Information include following:
- When you register on Website
- When you create a profile as part of Services
- When you use the features on Website and/or when You use Services,
- When you access Website or Services,
- HOW THE INFORMATION COLLECTED IS USED?
- We collect Your Information for various purposes, including the following:
- Tele/Video consultation - In order to enable you to use the Website and utilize the Services. For instance, you may provide your health related information on the Website in order to consult privately with Dr. SS, or you may provide Your financial information in order to process a payment which You need to make on the Website.
- To respond to your inquiries;
- To personalize your experience on the Website
- To help you address your problems incurred on the Website including addressing any technical problems
- For proper administering of the Website
- To conduct internal reviews and data analysis for the Website (e.g., to determine the number of visitors to specific pages within the Website)
- To improve the services, content and advertising on the Website
- To protect the integrity of the Website
- To respond to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law
- To make disclosures as may be required under applicable law.
- HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
- While Dr. SS and his affiliates' employees, agents, third party service providers, partners, and developers will endeavor to take all reasonable and appropriate steps to keep secure any information which we hold about You and prevent unauthorized access, You acknowledge that the internet is not 100% secure and that We cannot provide any absolute assurance regarding the security of Your Personal Information. We will not be liable in any way in relation to any breach of security or unintended loss or disclosure of information caused by us in relation to Your Personal Information.
- CORRECTING INACCURACIES OR UPDATING PERSONAL INFORMATION
- If Your Personal Information changes, or if You need to update or correct Your Personal Information or have any grievance with respect to the processing or use of Your Personal Information, for any reason, You may send updates and corrections to Dr. SS at email@example.com and We will take all reasonable efforts to incorporate the changes within a reasonable period of time.
- If Your Personal Information is stored as part of your profile on the Website, You can update your profile on the profile pages of the Websites.